Click here for our FULL update letter
How you can pray for us:
- For balance in our lives as we wear all the different hats in our daily lives.
- For God’s guidance and our reliance on Him daily.
- Finances; God continues to provide but we still see the need to be good stewards and do our part sharing our continued need. Melissa may not be paid a salary for more than half of this year so continued prayer for financial support is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing how God will provide.
- Melissa’s schooling, strength and clarity as she learns all God has in store for her to learn.
- For adjustments for our kids as they head back to public school and into Middle School for the first time.
- We would LOVE for you to join us in prayer during the weeks and weekend that we are speaking… follow along with us by cutting out our coming schedule below…
Here is our schedule:
May 28: Melissa will be speaking to the ladies Spanish community, Nazarene church in Coquitlam, BC “Spring Cleaning for the Soul”
June 3–5: The McVety’s will be at Timberline Ranch, Maple Ridge, BC, for Family Camp.
June 19: The McVety’s, Richmond Pacific Grace MB, Speaking to Youth on the topic of Porn & doing the Sunday Sermon.
July 1-4: Timberline Ranch kids camp,Maple Ridge BC, Ages 11-13 yr olds, “Going for Gold”
July 10-15: Camp Bob in Campbell River, Ages 11-13 yr olds, Theme – “Where adventure begins”
July 17-22: Camp Squeah, Hope BC, Family Camp, Theme “A part of my story”
July 29-Aug 1: Pines Bible Camp, Grand Forks BC, Family Camp, Theme “Going for Gold”
Aug. 7: Preaching at Grace Church, Abbotsford BC
Aug. 14-19: Gardom Lake Bible Camp, Enderby BC, Ages 11-13, Theme “Diving In”
Aug. 21-26: Camp Squeah, Hope BC, Ages 13-15, Theme “A part of my story”